Tuesday, April 10, 2012

------Guess What-------

Ok!I said that I'll take a break but it's a lot of time since then!The truth it's that I'm very busy and didn't have time to watch any anime or read any manga.But I think I'll come back.I mean I've just started watching serials like Skins UK and I really love it or 10 Things I hate about you and that took my time.So instead of watching animes I took a break and watched other things.
I'll try to come back with posts but I'm not sure like I told you I have a lot of things to do (like studying -_-')
But thanks for subscribing and visiting my blog ^^.
Anyway my top anime list didn't change and IT WILL NEVER CHANGE just because I think I'll never find something better then them <3
So the conclusion is that I don't really know if I'll post again but the blog will be always open for everybody who wants to find something good to watch ^^
Hugs and Kisses 
   ~Bysu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post! We will be linking to this great post on
our website. Keep up the great writing.
My webpage > neofar.net

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff
from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this blog.


Have a look at my site adsf 1

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say ѕuperb blog!
I had a quіck question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I've hаd a hard time cleаring my mіnd іn getting my ideas out there.
I do take pleasure in writing hoωever it ϳust
seems lіke thе first 10 to 15 minutеs tеnd to
be ωasted just trying to figure out hоω to begin.
Any suggestіons or tips? Cheerѕ!

Have a look at my website - crearfacebook.weebly.com